Search This Blog

Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me At 67!!!!!!!

     Well, God has abled me to reach the age of 67. Thank you Lord!!! I have survived my grandparents, my parents and two sons, one who died at the age of five months from pneumococcal meningitis, and one who died at the age of 48 from hepatitis B and a husband who died of bone and lung cancer. I still have three grown daughters, seventeen grandchildren, twenty-four great grandchildren and one great grandbaby due next month. All in all I have been blessed. I passed my GED test and graduated in June with my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren yelling, "Go Grandma, Go Grandma." That's a day I will always remember. I start in college next week to earn a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education. That is a four-year course. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment